Gluten-free, lactose-free pancakes
For 2 people:
- 4 bananas
- 40g rice flour
- 40g corn starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A splash of vanilla soy milk
- Chocolate chips
- Crush the bananas in a big bowl
- Add all the solid ingredients except chocolate chips
- Add a splash of vanilla soy milk, and finally, the chocolate
For 10 pancakes:
- 1 cup (125g) of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 egg
- In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the liquid ingredients.
- Pour the dry ingredients to the milk mixture, and stir.
- For each pancake, cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles, about 1 minute. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until brown on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.